The Lumia 930 is now three years old. How well does it hold up in 2017? You might be surprised.
It’s not like we’re getting any new Windows phone hardware right now, so I thought it’d be a good idea to go back in time and re-review one of my favorite Windows phones, the Lumia 930. I’ve rocked many Lumias in my time, including the 925 the 1520 and of course, the 950. But my all-time favorite Windows phone is the Lumia 930. So after three years, how is it holding up?
Lumia 930 tech specs
As a phone from 2014, its specifications on paper aren’t going to impress. Still, it’s by no means a badly spec’d device, even by today’s standards.
- Windows 10 Mobile
- 2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- 5-inch AMOLED 1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage (no microSD)
- 20MP PureView rear camera with ZEISS optics and dual LED flash
- Qi wireless charging
- 2.420 mAh battery
- Size: 137 mm x 71 mm x 9.8 mm
- Weight: 167 g
- nano SIM